2nd Climate-smart and resilient farming webinar
Let’s talk about Resilience in Agricultural Landscapes…
Mark your calendars for the 10th of November and join STARGATE, MIXED, and AGROMIX H2020 rojects, in their 2nd joint webinar on Resilience in Agricultural Landscapes.
The webinar agenda includes:
14:00 Welcome and Introductions from AGROMIX Coordinator
- “Crop and Livestock Insurance as an Enabler of Agricultural Resilience: The role of Earth Observation and Early Warning Systems” – Presenters: Anne Gobin (VITO & KU Leuven), Emmanuel Lekakis (AGROAPPS); STARGATE
- “Measuring resilience; a dialogue about two (very different) methods”- Presenters: Miranda Meuwissen (WU), Pip Nicholas-Davies (ABER); MIXED
- “Dark Resilience – how to overthrow systems and why agroecological principles matter?” – Presenters: Ulrich Schmutz (CU), Jessica Donham (Agroecology for Europe): AGROMIX
14:35 Tea/Coffee break
14:45 Panel sessions
- Climate Adaptation through the Use of Intelligent Geospatial Services – Session chaired by STARGATE
- Assessing resilience through statistics and qualitative approaches – Session chaired by MIXED
- Agroecological principles for resilient farming – Session chaired by AGROMIX
15:30 Reporting from panel sessions
16:00 Roundup and CloseRegistration
Click here to register.