Webinars of the Biennial Africa Climate Smart Agriculture Stakeholders Conference
The effects of climate change are a major constraint to the sustainability of Africa agriculture. While the sector is besieged with a number of issues ranging from poor productivity due to poor access to inputs, technologies, predominance of poorly resources smallholder farmers in the sector, uncoordinated value chain systems, non-supportive policy environment etc.
The incidence of climate change in the last 2 decades has created another major threat to food production and food security on the continent.
Scientific predictions of the effect of the various changes in climate is pointing at Africa as a continent that will experience large negative effects.
The central objective of the Biennial CSA Stakeholders Conferences is to foster continental and national CSA readiness to avert the negative effects of climate change and ensure sustainability of agriculture, food and nutritional security.
You can choose to attend one or more of the following webinars, by registering here.
- Field trial activities at Jizera River pilot in Czech Republic
- Project website library – latest version
- STARGATE deliverables video – updated version
- International Symposium on Managing Land and Water for Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Webinar on possibilities to utilize MapWhiteBord for Agriculture Advisory Services