Call for papers – EJP SOIL Special Issue
Climate-smart sustainable agricultural soil management for the future
The purpose of this special issue is to pull together the current state of art of the knowledge and gaps, and to gather opinions from the EJP SOIL participants.
- Fostering understanding of soil management and its influence on climate mitigation and adaptation, sustainable agricultural production and environment
- Understanding how soil carbon sequestration can contribute to climate change mitigation
- Strengthening scientific capacities and cooperation
- Supporting harmonized European soil information including for international reporting
- Fostering the uptake of climate-smart sustainable soil management
- Develop region and context specific fertilization practices
Submission open date: November 21, 2022
Submission deadline: October 31, 2023
For more info click here.