COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon 2020
“A hackathon for balancing the imperatives of the present with the demands of the future.”
The COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon, organised by the Plan4All association in cooperation with CCSS and other H2020 projects including SmartAgriHubs, will be based on the traditional model of the INSPIRE Hackathon, which is not a single event, it’s a process that is designed to efficiently exploit the achieved results of previous hackathons on developing new innovations.
The COVID-19 Hackathon will address the next topics:
- Facilitate access to data and services for an easier digital innovation in the agri-food sectors.
- Educating individuals from other sectors for being able to support agri-food businesses in the crisis.
- Forecasting of regional food supplies, deviations and/or shortages.
- Mobilising agricultural workforce for harvesting.
- Regional matching of offer and demand for fresh produce in decentralised settings.
There are also various challenges, accompanied with mentors, that have been defined and will be addressed through the use of virtual meetings, webinars and other means of communication.
Three of these challenges are related to the STARGATE project.
〈 click each image to read more for each challenge 〉