Data speak for droughts in Europe
The frequency and severity of droughts have increased in most parts of Europe. Different drought indices agree that the increase is greatest in the south.
Available studies project further increases in the frequency, duration and severity of meteorological and hydrological droughts during the 21st century.
For more info, visit the EEA website.
- International Symposium on Managing Land and Water for Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Webinar on possibilities to utilize MapWhiteBord for Agriculture Advisory Services
- STARGATE presentation at the Digital Transformation 2022 Conference
- Partners’ update meeting on the Spanish case
- STARGATE presented to Czech Republic officials