Smarter metrics for climate smart agriculture
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) launched a new report to help companies set targets for Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) and successfully measure their progress.
The report provides guidance on the three pillars of CSA – productivity, resilience and mitigation and has two key objectives:
- To provide easy, open-access information for companies to set and have the confidence to disclose CSA targets.
- To galvanize action and use of CSA as a key solution for transforming food systems and tackling climate change.
- International Symposium on Managing Land and Water for Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Webinar on possibilities to utilize MapWhiteBord for Agriculture Advisory Services
- STARGATE presentation at the Digital Transformation 2022 Conference
- Partners’ update meeting on the Spanish case
- STARGATE presented to Czech Republic officials